Easy-to-use, yet highly functional real estate marketing tools can be hard to find. And everyone seems to have a different opinion these days on which ones really are the best. In this post “Cool Real Estate Tools for May 2015” we’re going to let you in on three really cool tools we find to be very simple yet essential for the very new as well as the highly experienced real estate agent, hopefully helping you keep your business moving in the right direction.
1. Animoto – Real Estate Marketing Videos
We think Animoto is one really cool real estate marketing tool because it helps agents beautifully and easily showcase their listings. And what’s great is that each video is easily sharable on social media.
With Animoto, you can:
- Create a professional looking video in just a few minutes using your own photos and video clips.
- Choose from a variety of cool style options.
- Videos are shareable on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Choose songs from a music library to add to your video.
- Link your video to your listings with a call-to-action button.
- Add cool captions and texts to your video. You can caption your homes photos with listing details, or phone number for instance.
You can sign up for Animoto Free Trial
2. IXACT Contact – Real Estate CRM
A real estate CRM is the foundation to building a referral-based business. If you want to minimize cold calling and get the majority of your business from referrals and past clients, you need to start using a real estate sales based CRM. This month’s cool real estate CRM is IXACT Contact because it’s easy to learn, comes with good customer support, and includes a professionally written and designed monthly real estate newsletter. It also includes Email Campaign Reporting functionality – a feature that helps you to identify the hot leads in your database and track opens, reads, clicks, and bounces.
Here are some of the things you can do with IXACT Contact:
- Send out a professionally written and designed monthly e-Newsletter.
- Assign custom drip marketing campaigns to different types of leads, such as Investors and FSBOs, buyers currently renting, sellers, first time buyers, and more.
- Assign listing and closing Activity Plans to others.
- Identify your hot leads with Email Campaign Reporting.
- Manage your transactions, including third parties and showings.
- Create great letters and labels.
- Automatically capture all your web leads into the system to facilitate further follow up.
- Store an unlimited amount of documents, such as contracts, images, and buyer agreements.
Sign up for a free trial of IXACT Contact
3. Buffer – Social Media Management
So you’re active on social media and like most of us have several different social media sites that you manage. Having trouble keeping up? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. How about some help? Buffer, you’re all-in-one social media tool can make your real estate social marketing efforts a whole lot easier by helping you manage your real estate posts. You can schedule all of your articles, open house announcements and anything else you’d like to publish to your social media channels at times most beneficial to you without having to spend all day doing it. This this is a big help as you wont have to take time out of every day constantly logging into each social media site separately to post daily content.
Here are a couple of cool Buffer features we really like:
- They offer a lot of suggestions on different types of content to post.
- A very comprehensive analytics dashboard that tells you how well your content performed. For example, how many clicks or Facebook likes your recent post received. This helps you to determine what kind of content to post more or less of in the future based on what is resonating with your prospective clients.
Check out Buffer
We know it can be hard to find great real estate marketing tools that really save you time, as well as helping you look more professional, not to mention supercharge your business growth. We hope you enjoy trying some of our cool real estate tools for May 2015. If so, keep a look out for more helpful suggestions for your real estate business coming soon!